- Most Popular
Catamaran Day Trip (Icacos Island)
- Adult 11 years and older
- Child 4-10 years
BAREFOOT IV Catamaran
Sail aboard our 47’ catamaran the Barefoot IV and enjoy an amazing experience. This tour is perfect for families, groups, and solo travelers. Bask in the majestic Caribbean waters, explore reefs and an inhabited island (Icacos), soak up the sun, maybe dance some salsa or reggaeton, sip tropical drinks with local rum, disconnect and recharge on our best-selling tour.
• Tour departs from Villa Marina in Fajardo
• Address: Avenida Marina View, Fajardo, CLICK HERE for Google Maps navigation
• 1hr from San Juan
• 1.5hrs from Dorado
• 35min from Rio Grande
• 5.5hrs duration
• Snorkel equipment
• Beach toys- volleyball, football & beach paddles
• Floating belts
• Boxed lunch including sandwich, chips, pasta salad, fruit, cookies. (Choose between turkey or veggie at booking)
• Beverages: water, sodas, and tropical rum drinks
• Check in it at 8:15 am
• Depart Villa Marina 9:00 am
• Arrives at Icacos Island 9:45 am
• Departs Icacos Island for snorkeling site 12:00 am
• Return to Marina 2:30 pm
** Not included **
For San Juan-Metro Are Hotels a shuttle transfer is available for a fee of $50.00 per person round trip.
If you are staying in any other area, please call for a private transfer quote and options.
A minimum of 6 passengers is required for the shuttle to go out.
- The minimum age is 4ys. Proof of age will be required at check-in.
- Pregnant women should not do the tour due to the possibility of rough waters in portions of our route.
- People with mobility needs may not be able to enjoy the boat as this is not ADA-compliant.
- Any person with chronic heart conditions.
- People with severe motion sickness.
Q: What are the minimum and maximum ages?
A: Minimum age for this tour is 4yrs, and proof of age will be required.
Q: What is the maximum capacity of the Barefoot IV?
A: Maximum certified capacity is 44 guests; children and count as 1 person. (Please note this is currently affected by Puerto Rico’s Government Executive Order)
Q: Is there special pricing for kids?
A: Yes, $94.99.
Q: Is the Barefoot IV US Coast Guard Certified?
A: The Barefoot IV is USCG Certified.
Q: Can you bring a cooler and or additional food?
A: Due to limited space, no additional coolers can be brought on board. You can bring your own snacks on your beach bag and Yeti-style cups with your favorite beverages. We do not allow any type of glass containers, including beer & hard liquor. If crew members identify such containers, they will be confiscated until the boat returns to dry land.
Q: Do I need to bring a towel?
A: Towel service is not provided on board. Please bring your own towel.
Q: Is there music on board?
A: Our crew likes to party! Please be certain that Top ’40s will be played while on board.
Q: What if I cannot swim?
A: The waters at Icacos are shallow, and you will be able to walk to the shore, for reassurance we do provide floating belts for all who request them.
Q: What if I get dizzy on boats?
A: We recommend you consult with your doctor for adequate medicine to reduce the motion sickness symptoms. If your symptoms are severe, maybe this tour is not for you.
Q: Do you rent the boat for private charters?
A: Yes, please email [email protected] for more information. Make sure you include dates, amount of people, and if you will need transportation.