Book our most popular adventure and enjoy a half-day charter full of leisure and white sand beaches as you sail on our catamaran and enjoy world-class snorkeling!
Deep Sea Fishing Charter
- 4 Hour Charter Up to 6 passengers
- 6 Hour Charter Up to 6 passengers
- 8 Hour Charter Up to 6 passengers
Deep-Sea Fishing in Blue Marlin Alley
Looking for the best deep-sea fishing in San Juan? Come aboard our great boat, The Legend, a 48-foot Hatteras fully equipped for luxurious cruising and the ultimate in sport fishing in Puerto Rico. Within 25 minutes of departing from the San Juan Bay Harbor, we find ourselves 1.5 to 5 miles offshore in waters 6,000 feet deep, better known as the Blue Marlin Alley. You have the opportunity to fish for dorado (mahi-mahi), wahoo, sailfish, yellow fin tuna, and even blue marlin. Come and experience the quality of service that 35 years in the charter business has to offer! Private charter up to 6 passengers.
*Please see our new COVID – 19 protocol. Vaccination proof or 48hr negative PCR test required for all guests 3yrs and up.
Fishing Charter Includes:
- Dry snacks, water, sodas, and a six-pack of local beer
- Fishing licenses, rods, reels, and bait
Additional Services (Only upon request — call directly to request):
- Private transportation — Sedan, SUV, or Sprinter vans (Please call for availability and rates.)
- Box lunches
Meeting Location: San Juan Bay Marina. Approximately 15 minutes away from the San Juan metropolitan area.
- Children must be 8yrs and older
- People that get seasick must consult a doctor and get medicine
- Pregnant women must consult a doctor
- All clients 5yr.s and up must present their COVID vaccine proof or a PCR negative COVID test with no more than 48hrs from an accredited laboratory.
- Children 3-4 years old must present a negative PCR COVID test with no more than 48hrs from an accredited laboratory.
- Infants 0-2yrs do not need to present a test.
- The Vaccine Card can be presented in the form of a photo or accepted app.
- The vaccine card must be legible, and a photo ID will be required.
- No exceptions will be made.
- Cancellations with less than 48hrs due to failure of the client to comply with this protocol will result in a 100% charge.
- Mask wearing is mandatory on all tours. The Only exception will be those where people are in the water or eating.